Business Cash Management
Our Business Online Banking is a secure and flexible solution, delivering high performance online cash management with next-generation features that enhance business services. Features include:
- 24/7 Cash Management: Business Online offers anytime, anywhere access to real-time financial information, all presented in a visually appealing and user-friendly format.
- Streamlined Navigation: An interactive, integrated Overview page provides access to the most commonly used functions. Businesses use the Overview page to view real-time account balances, make internal & external transfers, manage transactions, view alerts, launch bill payment and much more.
- Customer self-service: Businesses will have access to a wide range of self-service banking capabilities that help them to manage their finances more quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively.
- Value-added integration: Seamless integration with a comprehensive set of e-commerce, mobile banking and imaging systems creates a rich online channel that's easy to use.
- Flexible administrative options: Advanced security options can be customized for your business and employees with flexible permissions that let you designate which individuals have access to each banking function.
Click Here to access your Business Online Banking Account
A service of convenience for our business and organization customers that automatically manages your business checking account by direct depositing your payroll funds into the individual bank accounts of your employees and can also be integrated with many other types of employer payments, including any Health Savings Account (HSA) program.
HSAs are a tax preferred savings account for the purpose of paying or reimbursing medical expenses used in conjunction with a high deductible health insurance plan that include:
- An interest market rate of return with no minimum balance and no fees,
- Easy and convenient access to funds with a Debit Card, and
- Available to businesses, employees and individuals.
ACH Manager is a complete end-to-end ACH transfer solution for transactions originated by businesses. With ACH Manager, every step of the process is automated to provide an optimal experience featuring advanced risk management controls. Features include:
- Streamlined Processing: ACH Manager replaces manual tasks by automatically validating checks for duplicates, runs risk controls, withholds prefunding, provides you with rejections or exception notification, and send immediate confirmation.
- Transfer Review: Transfer review thresholds monitor type, dollar amount and number of transfers. After the thresholds has been met, additional ACH transfer statuses are changed to "pending approval", and an email is sent to you.
- Online Reporting: Real-time transfer status updates and ACH transaction history are available online. Businesses can edit transactions that are pending and maintain ACH transfer history.
- Risk Management Controls: ACH Manager enables you to set limits governing the Standard Entry Class type, number and value of transactions initiated. If a tranaction is submitted after a limit has been met, it is rejected and an email is sent to the business.
Positive Pay gives businesses the power to display authorizations and presentdetailed information for unauthorized items attempting to post to your business account so you can make decisions to pay or return the item. Positive Pay is one of the most effective methods to protect against financial loss due to check fraud.
- Positive Pay is an automated service that matches account number, check number and amount of each check received by the bank to a list of checks previously uploaded.
- Steamlines fraud prevention between the bank and the customer to deter check fraud.
With Business Banking Remote Deposit, your business can scan checks received from your customers and remotely deposit them to American Heritage National Bank without ever having to leave the office. Remote Deposit utilizes a desktop scanner and software program provided by American Heritage National Bank that connects to your computer and allows you to electronically deposit your checks to the bank at anytime.
American Heritage National Bank has a secure (SSL) integrated delivery portal for ACH transactions. By utilizing the secure SSL Server for creating, transmitting, and retrieving ACH information, you can eliminate the risk of account information being compromised and give yourself the confidence that your information is secure.
Click Here to access your EFT account
Heartland is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology and software solutions delivering innovative services to their customers globally. They offer credit/debit/prepaid card processing, payroll and payment solutions to more than 300,000 businesses and educational institutions nationwide. Reliable payment features include:
Heartland's payment solutions integrate seamlessly with most point-of-sale systems on the market. They will set up your terminal and get you up and running without you having to lift a finger, and your business will have the capacity to accept payments anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Whether your business is always on the go or you need an extra payment terminal in your storefront to cut lines, Hartland Mobile Pay has the tools you need to serve your customers and help grow your business. The Mobile Pay app and Mobile Reader accept EMV chip cards, contactless (Apple Pay/Google Pay), magstripe, cash and checks, and are compatible with iOS and Android phones and tablets.
Heartland Ecommerce is a full-service platform that allows a merchant to set up an online portal for ordering, selling products and collecting consumer payments. It combines both gateway and payment processing services in order to securely accept orders and payments from a merchant in order to deliver them to the payment brand.
Hartland provides bill payment solutions for customers with medical practices, to local governments and utility providers. We'll work with your team to select and integrate the solution that's right for you and your payers, and you'll be able to access consolidated reporting across all payment channels and methods.