Youth to young adult account that can be opened anytime by 0-19 year old with parent or related/consenting adult and maintained until age 26 or converts to checking.
- No monthly charge or minimum balance.
- Special-tiered high interst rates.
- Online banking with E-statements.
- Free Log Bank gift per account opening.
- Free College Savings Plan consultation for parents with American Heritage Wealth Management advisor.
- Upon parental consent will receive free debit card and mobile banking app with remote deposit and payments.
HSAs are a tax preferred savings account for the purpose of paying or reimbursing medical expenses used in conjunction with a high deductible health insurance plan.
- No fees or minimum account balance!
- Earns an interest market rate of return tiered for higher balances
- Easy and convenient access to funds with a Debit Card
- Available to businesses, employees and individuals
- Employers may also combine an HSA program with our Payroll Accounts Services
- Free E-Statements
- Free Online Banking
IRAs are an excellent way to save for your retirement with competitive interest rates and the security of maintaining your principal balance and interest.
- Funds are allowed to grow tax-free while remaining in the account
- Money Market Savings with no minimum balance required
- IRA CDs – 3 and 5 year term with a minimum opening balance of $5,000